DPL Approved Products
A very special group of manufacturers & cable brands are committed to providing their customers with superior performing & more reliable Digital-HD (DHD) products.
By becoming a participating member of the DPL Labs Seal of Approval Program, these manufacturer’s products are thoroughly tested – only the best pass the test and are awarded the prestigious Seal of Approval.
DPL Approved Products - Entegrale
The following products have been tested and granted the DPL Labs Seal of Approval:
|DPL 4K Certification Status*|
|Ruby 1.5||1.5 meter||High Speed||4K-10.2G||4K-18G-DC|
|Ruby 3||3 meters||High Speed||4K-10.2G||4K-18G-DC|
|Ruby 5||5 meters||High Speed||4K-10.2G||4K-18G-DC|
|Carbon 1.5||1.5 meter||High Speed||4K-10.2G||4K-18G-DC|
|Carbon 3||3 meters||High Speed||4K-10.2G||4K-18G-DC|
|Carbon 5||5 meters||High Speed||4K-10.2G||4K-18G-DC|
|Carbon 10||10 meters||High Speed||Active||4K-10.2G|
|Carbon 12||12 meters||High Speed||Active||4K-10.2G|
|Carbon 15||15 meters||High Speed||Active||4K-10.2G|
|Carbon 20||20 meters||High Speed||4K-10.2G|
|CRUX-HBEXT 70M||Category 5 Extender||4K-10.2G|
* For more information on DPL's 4K Certification Levels and what they mean please visit the DPL Full 4K Cable Certification page.
Entegrale cables are researched and designed in Denmark, the world's centre for excellence in audio and video technology. Blending the highest levels of technology with state-of-the-art manufacturing and build quality provides long lasting cables that deliver cutting edge quality - far beyond HDMI 2.0 and 1.4 standards. Our advanced design, testing and manufacturing processes have successfully overcome the challenges of evolving specifications and fast paced quality manufacturing.
Entegrale World Class HDMI and Connectivity Solutions is proud to be among one of the world's first DPL Labs 4K, 18GBPS, Deep Color certified line of cables. Our highly advanced in-house standards for data transmission speed and materials ensured even our inaugural line passed the world's most stringent test bench at DPL Labs on our first attempt.
- Improved EMI protection with solid metal shield inner instead of foil
- Advanced reliability, consistency and strength with patented automated infrared soldering
- Added grip and surface contact with zinc alloy die cast anti-fatigue connector head
- Quality inside is ensured with long grain solid core oxygen free copper
Ruby Reference Link Series from Entegrale was developed for the discerning critical enthusiast. A cable that has surpassed all independent test standards.
- HDMI 2.0 | 4K | Ultra HD | 2160P | Ethernet Enabled
- High Grade Solid Core Long Grain OFC | Super Grip Zinc Alloy Head
- 18 GBPS | 4K 60 FPS | 2 Video Streams | Rec. 2020 Deep Color
- 3D | Dynamic Audio Video sync
- 4 Audio Streams | ARC | 32 Channel Audio | 1536 khz Total Audio
Carbon Super Spec Link Series from Entegrale was developed to beat the HDMI standard and set a new benchmark for entry level performance. Expect the Carbon Super Spec to deliver flawless pictures and sound.
- High Grade OFC | Rigid Foil Shield | Gold Plated Connector
- 10.2 GBPS | 4K 30 FPS | 3D | Deep Color | Ethernet Enabled
- Lossless HD Audio | Auto Lip Sync
- Active with Spectra7 Technology for 33/40/50 foot lengths
- CMG/ FT4 IN - WALL rated